Here are some of our main school policies.
Click on the link to read the policy in full.
Hard copies of policies are available upon request.
If you require information about any other policies or aspects of school life, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Attendance Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Charging And Remissions Policy Dec 2019
- Data Protection Policy Dec 2019
- Special Educational Needs Inclusion Policy
- SEN Information Report 2021-22
- Accessibility Policy And Plan 2021
- Single Equality Scheme
- Values Based Education
- Administering Of Medications Policy Sep 2021
- Remote Education Policy
- COVID catch up premium
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy (including Prevent Duty) Sep 2021.
- COVID-19 Safeguading Policy March 2020
- Intimate Care Policy
- Private Fostering Policy
- Positive Handling Policy Dec 2019
- Separated Parents Policy
- E-Safety and Internet Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy Dec 2019
- Anti-Bullying Policy April 2020
- Joint-Behaviour and Discipline Policy Sep 2020-21.
- Sex and Relationships Policy