Choosing a primary school for your child is one of the many important decisions that you make as parents and carers. Getting the right start to education is vital. We believe that here at Stillness School we have the balance right. Our children are encouraged to achieve the highest academic standards in a nurturing and caring family environment.
“Stillness is a wonderful community school where the children all seem happy, confident, engaged and involved in school life. As a parent, being greeted at the gate by friendly and familiar staff and watching your children go into school happy and excited is so reassuring. The staff are always available and take a keen interest in children’s development and emotional wellbeing”. Parent quote
“Stillness Infants puts a big emphasis on the wellbeing and creativity of its students, and that’s made our two children consistently engaged and happy to learn. We really appreciate the fact that the school goes out of its way to provide children with new and exciting experiences, like science experiments and art projects”. Parent quote
These quotes capture the essence of what we are all about here at Stillness Infant School. Everyone strives to ensure that the children are happy and secure in school so that they are confident and ready to learn. The fact that visitors and parents often describe us as a ‘happy school’ is very important to us and demonstrates that we really do offer something special for your child.
I feel happy and excited to go to school every day because I love Stillness. Mum, it’s the best school ever” Infant child
To find out more about our school for entry in September 2021:
- Have a look at the video and powerpoint presentation below which we hope will answer lots of your questions.
- Come along to our OPEN MORNING TOUR on Saturday 24th October at 9.00am or 10.00am – now fully booked.
- Please register for the tours by emailing school office firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email to confirm the arrangements for the morning.
- Attend our OPEN EVENING TOUR on Tuesday 20th October at 6.00pm –now fully booked.
- Join our ZOOM meeting on Friday 23rd October at 9.00am. Contact the school for details.
- Due to high demand we have added two more dates to our tours, please email us to register.
- The new dates are Tuesday 3rd and Tuesday 17th of November at 5.30pm.